Jump to navigation

 

 

Monday, June 20, 2005

What's the meaning of LIFE

June 20 is supposed to be quite a special day for me.....

Astronomically speaking, I complete another revolution around the sun. Demographically speaking, it’s another year after I added myself to the 80 million population of the Philippines. Philosophically speaking, it’s been another year of my existence; with me still pondering the meaning of it all.

Yes; it’s my Birthday today.

Just that my Birthdays are no longer those happy, joyous occasions to look forward to. Instead, they are painful annual reminders of my still having done nothing worthwhile. Of having done nothing significant for the posterity to remember me by. Of having done nothing that will even merit a trivia question in my honor he he he.

But anyway, I have this blog which i consider one of the meaning of my existance ( the meaning of my LIFE!) ha ha ha ! Happy Birthday again to me! he he he!

Muling paglayag ni Jun at Monday, June 20, 2005

|