Jump to navigation

 

 

Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Purpose-Driven Year

There are people who never have New Year's resolutions, and there are people like me who always do. Over the years I haven't always stuck with them, but each year I start anew, and sometimes these resolutions have led to serious transformations. In fact, reducing my time on internet was one of the most important New Year's resolutions I ever made. There have been several, however, which resulted in significant changes in my life. But this 2005 , i will start and begin it very simple, no list in my head, no self-help books. I will start everything and anything with God and i will let him to rule my life perhaps it is what I called The Purpose-Driven Year.

As the Korean Says: Se He Bok Maniba Deseyo! Happy New Purpose-Driven Year Everyone....

Muling paglayag ni Jun at Thursday, December 30, 2004

|